I was reading this story today about kids in Arkansas mistakenly drinking windshield wiper fluid:
The comments are filled with:
- How could someone be so incompetent as to put windshield wiper fluid in the fridge?
- How could someone not notice the difference between kool-aid and wiper fluid?
- Why is such a dimwit working in a daycare center?
- Why don’t we have laws to protect against stuff like this happening?
- Why was windshield wiper fluid allowed within 5 miles of a daycare center?
But the question no one is asking is:
- Why do we have to have toxic chemicals in our windshield wiper fluid?